Candy Buffet Sydney, the event trend that everyone loves!
Sydney is the hub of Australia’s creative and fashion industry and all that is glamorous and sparkles. So, it is no surprise that the Candy Buffet has taken off in Sydney as the latest wedding and corporate event trend.
The Candy Buffet Company is renowned for delivering a lolly table that people just can’t get enough of. With so many ideas, lollies and locations, the imagination can truly run wild. Consequently, when it comes to designing a candy buffet for your Sydney event, we are known for creating the best of the best. The Candy Buffet Company delivers lolly buffets at some of the most recognisable venues in Sydney including Doltone House and Luna Park.
Some of the Venues where we have created a candy buffet in Sydney
And 100’s more….
What Our Customers Have Said Of Our Candy Buffets in Sydney
“Greetings from the Maldives where my new husband, David and I are enjoying our honeymoon! Just wanted to drop you a line to give a big thank you and the Candy Buffet Company for providing the party favours at our wedding at Pier One Sydney Harbour on the 15th March.
The candy buffet was an absolute smash, with guests commenting on the quality of the lollies and the spectacular, beautiful presentation for days after the wedding. We had to stop kids and adults alike from trying to get to the candy before it was opened! Thank you for all your assistance in setting this up. You helped immensely in making our evening an all round success. I will be recommending the Candy Buffet Company to friends and family for years to come!”
Samantha Murdoch, Bride (Candy Buffet Sydney)
“Thanks for everything you did with the candy buffet. It was a beautiful wedding and the lollies were a big hit particularly with the men! I have attached a couple of photos which are only amateur efforts and will send through some professional ones when we get them!!
Perfect day all round!!!”
Suez Masters, Bride (Candy Buffet Sydney)
Types Of Events Suited To Our Candy Buffets In Sydney
If you’re looking for that signature touch for an event, but are only in the planning phases, why not utilise anyone of the great themes that Sydney can offer for an event and a candy buffet:
- NRL Grand Final – Guests will love grazing on the candy buffet throughout the evening while they watch the action at the Sydney Homebush Stadium.
- Spring Carnival – This is the Candy Buffet Company’s opportunity to shine as we make your tent the pride of Randwick or Rose Hill for the Sydney Spring Racing Carnival.
- Opening Night at the Theatre – Whether it be the Capitol Theatre, the Enmore Theatre or the Sydney Opera House, a lolly buffet is the ideal intermission or pre-show treat.
- Conferences – With so many world-class conferences being held in Sydney, give the attendees a surprise that will have them hoping the event is in Sydney again next year – a candy buffet!
- Product Launch – A lolly buffet is perfect for your product launch. No doubt, people will flock to the candy buffet table, which gives you a chance to showcase your product!
We could go on, but hopefully it is obvious that a candy buffet at a Sydney event is the perfect pathway to satisfied guests. Above all, when it comes to a candy buffet, you need the professionals, The Candy Buffet Company.