Why use a Candy Buffet at your Store Opening
Traditional store opening ideas such as spruiking out the front of the shop, d-grade celebrity appearances (past Big Brother contestants anyone??!!) and massive in- store discounts all have their own individual benefits, but none of them are able to deliver the impact, customer participation, return on investment and sweet sophistication that a candy buffet does. Who said that store openings had to be a boring, and repetitive affair? We are in 2014 which means that our customers are smarter, and your marketing and events departments are more imaginative. If you want flair at your store opening, look no futher, we have style and sophistication to suit your brand!
Perfect for Marketing!
Incorporating a candy buffet into your new store opening, is one way to ensure traffic through the door and we all know that means SALES SALES SALES!! Potential customers will walk past your store, and if the buzz around the candy buffet doesn’t draw them in store, the sweet smell of candy will ensure that they can not resist. Smell is our most sensitive sense so we will entice them not only visually, but scentually also! Imagine an unprecedented amount of people lining up to attack the candy buffet, and then leaving with marketing material for your company. We can brand the candy boxes with your logo, or a special message of thanks to your customers.
Different Uses for Store Opening Candy Buffets
There are so many different ways to utilize the candy buffet,;
– It can be purely for show – We can arrange our gorgeous apothecary jars in your window to tantalise people as they walk past your shop front. This would be a visual element only, with the candy not being devoured by your customers, but at the end of the installation, your staff will be free to help themselves! What a great reward at the end of a long day!
– It can be displayed with your existing visual merchandise and incorporated into the look and feel of your current collection. We can set the jars up in random places so people have to move through out the stores to be able to have a sample of everything! We would immerse ourselves into the theme that you are going for, focusing on different artwork, candy selection in appropriate colours, and even the style and shape of the jars. Everything will work perfectly and fit seamlessly with your current range.
– It can be set up on a trestle table, as a full and complete candy buffet. This will be the centerpiece, and feature of your store opening! People will line up to be apart of and taste the delicious sweet sensation! We can focus on a theme that you have flowing through your store, with lots of branding not only on the candy buffet table, but also on the candy boxes which your customers will take away with them. They’ll be nibbling while they’re walking through the shopping center, promoting your brand and giving exposure the entire way.
– If you are looking to reward customers, you can have the candy buffet only available to those who have made purchases on the day (this can be proven by seeing receipts). An attendant at the candy buffet can ensure amazing service to your customers.
– You can hire one of our gorgeous attendants to look after the candy buffet for the duration of the event to ensure that the visual elements are maintained through out the entire installation, or else we can leave the candy buffet in the capable hands of your staff, with a handful of tips on how to make the candy buffet work in its element. Our attendants can be briefed before the event, if you would like them to talk about a special offer available on the day, or they can be instructed not to say a word and just assist your customers in the candy buffet.
Our previous store opening clients have recorded as much as a 300% increase in traffic into the store when candy buffets are featured into the store launch promotion. This has subsequently leaded to exceeding budget for store launches. Being the creative genius that suggested a candy buffet will ensure that you are the brightly shining star in your office! Our past clients such as Telstra and Target have used us at multiple events, even in different states on the same day. There is no event too small, or too big – We are very adaptable, and love a good challenge. Our clients use us for various events to create a buzz in store.
Working in shopping centres is a breeze. We have already worked in the majority of Australian centres, as we maintain $20,000,000 in public liability. We work out of food registered offices and warehouses nationally.
To keep the people in charge happy, we have an amazing graphic design team who can work with your logo, branding and other imagery that you are using in any advertising them
Past customers include
– Forever New
– Ultimo Furniture
– Charlie Brown
– Calleja Diamonds
What Our Clients Have Said
Thank you for your efforts in arranging a candy buffet for our work event at such short notice. It looked really stunning and it was certainly a hit on the night. Many thanks to the lovely team that set it up, they were very friendly and professional.
Genny Sberna, Director Ultimo Furniture, Perth
What’s not to love about a candy buffet? Our delicious PRIORI candy buffet was the talking point of our recent media event. It was an amazing feast of all things delicious that was cleverly styled to suit our Magical Garden Party theme. The team at The Candy Buffet Co. are true professionals – this isn’t just a table of lollies – this was an amazing feast of treats in their finest! We can’t wait to work with the team again.
Mia Cassin, Media Manager, True Solutions International
Candy Buffet was a huge hit, the staff feel very spoilt & indulged! Thanks so much, you guys are amazing! I love the flowers, I can’t wait to bring them home! Thanks again for all your help & guidance, the buffet was a real highlight of the conference, hopefully we can work together again soon.
Lesley Bowen, Public Relations Executive, L’Occitane
We used one of your candy buffets at the launch of the Mascotte Shoes and Accessories store opening last week. We were very pleased with the service, the candy buffet looked beautiful and definitely drew a crowd into the store. It was a talking point, and was also something small but beautiful that we could give to customers as they explored the products.
We appreciated that you were able to help us with such a short lead time.
Special mention goes to Alison who looked after us on the day. She is an asset to your company, she is well organised, calm, positive and sweet. She was fantastic in communicating with us, and in creating chit chat that made everyone feel comfortable with her. You should feel confident in having her as one of your representatives in Queensland, as she will help you go far up here.
I would also like to commend everyone I spoke to on the phone leading up to the opening. You are professionals and I greatly admired how assured, positive and helpful you were.
We look forward to working with you in the future.
Alice Conway, Director Davinway – Mascotte Shoes & Accessories Launch
Just a note to say Thank you for the great candy table provided to us on the 30th.
The table was really well received and, clearly a highlight on the night amongst the hard-core gamers and industry.
I am really pleased I chose the candy table experts for our event. Your patience and guidance was appreciated.
Thanks again and hope to deal with you again in the future.
Michelle Sheppard, Hot House Media