Ahead of the Easter bunny’s Sunday visit, it’s National Jelly Bean Day.
Like Peeps, the other perennial Easter candy, jelly beans aren’t just for eating.
Here are a few suggestions from the Jelly Belly Candy Co.:
- Use the beans in vases for a new decorating look.
- Add them to glass jars so they liven up your buffet.
- Put them around candles for some extra color.
- Use them in gifts that are centerpieces.
- String them together to make jelly bean bracelets.
Edible options, other than the obvious, include buying those little carrot-shaped packages and stirring cinnamon-flavored beans into hot chocolate.
View photos of our work here!